Update added by user Apr 26, 2015
Please look at the letter I posted from John Palumbo of WWinning Edge Selling! That shoud make you think twice!!!
Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2014
I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months.His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL.
The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling and I was for 6 months 2 calls a week and 1 face to face coaching per week. After the third week John STOPPED taking my calls!!! JOHN Paumbo is a great salesman, he will tell you all the things you want/need to here, then once he has your money. He will never call you again!!!!
DO NOT USE JOHN PALUMBO OF WINNING EDGE SELLING!!!!STAY AWAY FROM HIM~~~~
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "NO FEE GUARANTEE??Read My Horror Story Regarding The Bottaro Law Firm and Mike Bottaro at 100 Midway Rd Cranston RI--Then you tell me if there is TRULY A NO FEE..."
- "I do not know where to begin regarding Richard Denzer Construction. I wanted to remodel a 3 family home I own in Quincy, MA (All 3 floors) The property is..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."