JOHN PALUMBO/ WINNING EDGE SELLING EAST PROVIDENCE RHODE ISLAND SCAMMED ME $4500

2 of 7 Winning Edge Selling reviews

Update added by user Apr 26, 2015

Please look at the letter I posted from John Palumbo of WWinning Edge Selling! That shoud make you think twice!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2014

I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months.His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL.

The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling and I was for 6 months 2 calls a week and 1 face to face coaching per week. After the third week John STOPPED taking my calls!!! JOHN Paumbo is a great salesman, he will tell you all the things you want/need to here, then once he has your money. He will never call you again!!!!

DO NOT USE JOHN PALUMBO OF WINNING EDGE SELLING!!!!STAY AWAY FROM HIM~~~~

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Salesperson
Review category
Professional Services
review #565446 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Winning Edge Selling? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
2 of 7 Winning Edge Selling reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 18 #1146205

John will you be doing the right thing and sending me the $4500 you STOLE from me??? I see that there are a lot more people that have had the same issue with you over your great 20 year career.
Again to anyone out there who is thinking of hiring John Palumbo or Winning Edge Selling do your due diligence and think twice about it.
John is a GREAT salesman / *** artist!!!
Be very careful!!!

Apr 15 #1145129

John Palumbo, there is nothing to discuss you stole $4500 from me! If you want to send me a refund check you know my address! Until that time I am not interested in speaking to you!
If seems to me other people have had the same issue with John Palumbo of winning edge selling located in East Providence RI.

JPolumbo

Apr 15 #1145089

Alex,
I made every effort to resolve your situation including a pro-rated refund that you agreed was fair and acceptable. Please contact my office at 401-273-1215 if you would like to discuss offline.

0 1 Reply

Dec 18, 2015 #1080783

My name is Alex B and please tell me more.... John Palumbo Stole my money and Inwant it back.....
Did he steal your money too???

Dec 18, 2015 #1080780

Anonymous you clearly have not been around John long enough for him to burn you.
John talks the talk, but does not walk the walk. Ask him why his second business he had failed.
Also, inquire how his relationship with the a national training brand ended....watch the tap dancing start!

1 0 Reply

Apr 26, 2015 #977009

Seems like someone has a grudge against John at Winning Edge Selling and is writing a couple of reviews under false pseudonums? (as you can tell these are from the same person just based on the wording). Just to set the record straight for John's benefit, wanted to write in and say that our company has utilized his services on multiple occasions over the past 12 mths, and we've always found him to be absolutely terrific to work with. John is passionate, helpful, and a true sales professional. If you are a small business in RI or MA and you are not using John's services, then really you should call him - as he will be able to help you increase your company sales quickly and efficiently. He takes great pride in helping small businesses be successful in sales, and for us he has always been extremely responsive. So just ignore the person who is posting a couple of negative comments and get on the phone and give John a call. Once you speak with him, if you are a business owner then you will quickly realize he is going to be able to help you.

0 1 Reply
seven1111

Jan 04, 2015 #925498 Cranston, Rhode Island, United States

John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling Stole $4500 from me!!! He was supposed to work with me on how to sell, we met for 3 times then stopped taking my calls!!! STAY AWAY!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Winning Edge Selling. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Winning Edge Selling.
Filing a new complaint about
×