JOHN PALUMBO/ WINNING EDGE SELLING EAST PROVIDENCE RHODE ISLAND SCAMMED ME $4500
Update added by user Apr 26, 2015
Please look at the letter I posted from John Palumbo of WWinning Edge Selling! That shoud make you think twice!!!
Original review posted by user Dec 04, 2014
I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months.His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL.
The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning Edge Selling and I was for 6 months 2 calls a week and 1 face to face coaching per week. After the third week John STOPPED taking my calls!!! JOHN Paumbo is a great salesman, he will tell you all the things you want/need to here, then once he has your money. He will never call you again!!!!
DO NOT USE JOHN PALUMBO OF WINNING EDGE SELLING!!!!STAY AWAY FROM HIM~~~~
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "I do not know where to begin regarding Richard Denzer Construction. I wanted to remodel a 3 family home I own in Quincy, MA (All 3 floors) The property is..."
- "The title I place above says it all. These photos are from the Shaw's store in Cranston, RI. This is not the first time that Shaw's has..."